Thursday 13 March 2014

Filming music video #2

(added)

Location -
In the street
Band practice room
Bedroom x2

Added Props -
Skateboard
Guitars
Drums

Ive added clips to my first draft as well as edits and transitions, ive added clips of two members playing drums and guitar so that it fits the conventions of a pop punk music videos as instruments are shown and appear in the majority of pop punk music videos so i added these clips so that my genre was more recognisable and so it fits the forms and conventions of my genre.

I have also added clips of two people skating down the street as the genre of pop punk is usually related and stereotyped to skaters.

I have also added my clips of my cast (the couple) to fit my narrative genre of romance and this makes my narrative/storyline more known by the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment